Social Media Marketing Intern – Award-Winning Agency - $Excellent Daily Rate Plus Class Credit, Paid Expenses
Looking to gain industry experience with an innovative marketing agency? Want to work with renowned brands in the sports and entertainment world?
If you’re a marketing or PR graduate (or you’re getting your degree in spring 2017), this is an incredible opportunity to learn and grow alongside a fantastic business.
Driven by the concept of entrepreneurial marketing, our client is an award-winning agency that provides game-changing solutions to their customers. They’re now looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern to join their friendly team on an internship until August 2017.
As a Social Media Marketing Intern, you’ll gain hands-on experience while helping with client’s marketing campaigns, events and social media initiatives.
Reporting to our client’s skilled Account Team, you’ll have the chance to put what you’ve learned in your degree into practice and assist with a variety of campaigns.
Here’s what you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
– Programming client Twitter and Facebook accounts under provided guidelines
– Using the Sprinklr content management platform
– Supporting event marketing activations
– Helping to plan and implement promotional events
– Responding to telephone calls from clients
– Assisting with shipping and mailing tasks
Reliable and goal-oriented, as a Social Media Marketing Intern, you’ll have excellent communication skills and a highly organized approach. You’ll also need to be adaptable and able to pick up new skills quickly.
This internship will require working 4 days a week. Scheduled days are flexible and can be agreed upon before your internship begins.
Additional Keywords: Social Media Marketing Intern, PR Graduate, Public Relations Graduate, Marketing Graduate, Marketing Intern, Trainee Social Media Assistant, Junior Marketing Assistant, Internship, Marketing, Graduate Program, Graduate Scheme, Post Graduate Training.
Working hours: 4 days per week, 9:00 – 17:30
Company: Alliance Marketing Partners
Salary: Paid Internship with Full time job for successful candidate starting in September 2017
Requirements: Interested? While no experience is necessary, to be considered, you’ll need:
– A marketing or PR degree, or be graduating with a marketing or PR degree in spring 2017
– Knowledge and an understanding of social media
– Familiarity with a content management system such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite or similar
– Your own laptop to bring to the office
– The willingness to help move equipment at events such as tables and tents
– A valid driver’s license and access to your own vehicle
Jobs in Georgia > Computing - IT in Georgia > Social Media Marketing Intern – Award-Winning Agency